[Tango-L] A lot can happen within a dance.

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 22:57:09 EDT 2008

OK..last post of the night..
  Here is another video of this teacher in BsAs
  It's a mixed practica with advanced and new students both.
  He says it gives a special quality to the room..
  The embraces look nice, to me.
  Anywan, I'm noticing that the ladies are not wearing heels.
  Would you think/advise women not to wear heels during practica??
  Why? ...I really haven't a clue..it looks good, probably easier on the woman..?
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdDZwdVPkQQ