[Tango-L] Facebook Tangos - Stone Soup 08

m i l e s tangobliss at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:19:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

For those of you not in the know, facebook has become a wonderful
social tool for connecting, and is fast becoming a great way for all
of your tango friends to hook up.

As it relates to Stone Soup, there's content that I put up that's
*NOT* in either flickr or youtube...the video quality is better on
facebook, than youtube.

So I'd recommend that if you're on facebook, that you find your way to
the stone soup event, and take a look around...there's some good stuff
there, and of course start adding friends...

Sincerely,

Miles.