[Tango-L] Ladies Leading

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 20:43:21 EDT 2008

I danced tango with my daughter a couple of years ago when I was 56 and she was 32 ( we live far apart and do not have a chance to dance together more frequently) and it was extremely emotional and beautiful for both of us. In many ways, it was even more beautiful than dancing with someone else because of that added dimension.

The other day, during a practice, I danced as a follower with a male friend of mine. And that dance had its beautiful moments for me too. So, I suppose the bottom line for me is that tango dance is about beauty and ways to discover, create, and share beauty.