[Tango-L] The Show-Tango Crime

Nina Pesochinsky nina at earthnet.net
Mon May 5 23:47:03 EDT 2008

All tango can be laughable.  At times, if you just stare at the dance
floor even of the best milongas, it feels like a Fellini movie.

If you accept that tango can be laughable and ridiculous, and then
see enough videos of yourself, any show will be quite entertaining
because you already laughted at yourself and everything that you do.

The problem with the dancers that Larry refers to is that they have
no awarenessof themselves, that they probably do not know what they
look like or what they do looks like.  That also means that if they
see the show, they might not recognize themselves.  Wicked problem!

Nina