[Tango-L] Dear keith,

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 15:25:23 EDT 2008

Hi Keith,
   I like your comment on the Milonga...I feel likewise about the song/dance..I'd go further
   and even say that anyone who cannot dance the Milonga (song), really cannot dance..
    I see the slow tango as possibly the sequencing of a bunch of postured poses..
   while it's impossible to fake a Milonga...you got it or you don't.
    However, I do really appreciate Floyd's cataloging of the points in the video of Alberto
  Dassieu's Vals where that special step and turn is executed...Wow, do you know how
  helpfull that is to someone such as myself (and I'm sure others)..so, we all have some
  thing to contribute here on Tango L....
  Anyway..thanks for defending the beautiful Milonga as that specially beautiful beast of a dance that it is....
   The three dances of the Tango is such a beautifull work in itself that...we really only need  go out and enjoy  the darn thing instead of making it another of the fastidious pursuits of perfectionists with hair shirts.