[Tango-L] Ecstasis and Control

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sat Mar 29 14:34:28 EDT 2008

Floyd,

I'm amazed that any regular reader of Tango-L could have missed
the ... 'violin debate'. And, yes. it did seem endless. I don't recall
your website being mentioned but someone else did use the analogy
of the woman being the 'violin'. I certainly don't want to restart that
debate but I must tell use that it was almost unanimous that every
woman (and most men) who replied HATED the analogy. You may
want to rewrite that section of your website :-). For the debate,
check the Archives.

Keith, HK

 On Sat Mar 29  9:51 , Floyd Baker  sent: