[Tango-L] Who invented the basic step?

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 14:51:24 EDT 2008

Actually, I think, if you dance like Chicho, it's the
inside of your foot first.

But, seriously, is it okay to scratch your nose in the
middle of a dance?  Or, should you be like Rambo and
tough it out?

(Actually, Mario, good questions.  I'm just getting a
little punchy at work and the Martin and David comedy
hour is pretty funny!  Actually, Martin's way out of
the basic-8 topic deserves a Nobel Prize!)