[Tango-L] ..at last, a slow tango that I can understand !

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 21:43:53 EDT 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErmwG5IIe6k

  Flako Danny Garcia and Maria (la unica) doing a slow tango that makes sense!
  No boleos, no bariras, no ganchos, no stepping over anything, no dragging
   anything with the foot one or two sacadas, some nice walking and
  some nice turns a side step to the left and then he starts with the right foot again
  a simple but elegant start thats repeated several times with variations
  no coreography, nothing rehearsed, just two attentive dancers feeding off each other
  and mantaining their individual sense of beauty and balance...
   Oh my god,....there's hope!  Dancing is not dead!