[Tango-L] The vocalists

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Sat Mar 22 08:16:52 EDT 2008

Hi all;

Looking back on how my tastes in tango music have changed (a constant
rumination because of the dj and restoration interests), I realize the
biggest shift has been in how I react to the singers.

I thought - I'll bet others have been or will be going down the same road
I have. Especially other non-Latins like me. Maybe I can shorten the time
it takes to really appreciate the great tango singers.

So, I've written a little piece called, "On Behalf of The Singers."

http://ToTANGO.net/ttindex.html