[Tango-L] 'Seduced by Tango' - tango documentary

Oleh Kovalchuke tangospring at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 16:35:57 EDT 2008

Robert Duvall, Pablo Veron and Catherine Tatge are planning to shoot a tango
documentary 'Seduced by Tango'.

That's interesting by itself, but what I especially like about their
approach is that they try "reality documentary": they solicit video
submissions to be in the documentary via YouTube (dance and interview). I
hope they will add the links to submitted clips at their website.
Details are here: http://www.seducedbytango.com/

The one thing I didn't particularly like was the (optional) music to dance
to in the video: while they are looking for social dancers, the music in the
download is not the tango I would choose to play or dance at milonga.

--
Oleh Kovalchuke
Argentine Tango: connection, balance, rhythm