[Tango-L] There is only tango...

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Sat Mar 15 11:13:57 EDT 2008

Ron,

I've only danced Tango in Buenos Aires and Hong Kong but we have had
many foreign visitors to our milongas here and generally, they've been
very good social dancers and have always been very welcome. So, up until
a month or so ago I'd have thought, OMG, but wouldn't really have understood
what you're talking about. But now we have our very own Tango instructor
from the USA who is exactly as you describe. He's only one person so it's not
too much trouble and I can still only imagine the nightmare of many dancers
like him in our milongas. I'd simply stop going.

Keith, HK

 On Fri Mar 14 23:07 , "Tango Society of Central Illinois"  sent: