[Tango-L] Origin of Tandas

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 09:05:19 EDT 2008

It seems like most people (including myself) stayed together for at least 4-5 songs. It was really hard to get further dancing after your "first set" - you just could not see accross the hall long enough to spot someone you'd want to dance with and establish a visual contact. So, at one point, I ended up asking a lady sitting next to me to dance just becuase I wanted to dance. That was a mistake!! and I couldn't get out of it gracefully and quickly enough. So long live tandas! What a great invention for social dancing.

seek, appreciate, and create beauty
this life is not a rehearsal