[Tango-L] Why (going to/ or teaching) too many classes can be deadly

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Fri Mar 14 01:02:31 EDT 2008

Floyd,

I think the real problem is that many women [and men] go to workshops
and forget why they're there - not to learn patterns but to learn how to
dance better. Even worse, many women think they can already dance
so they don't need to go to classes anymore. They're then stuck at
whatever level they're at. Actually, if they have good leaders, some
women do continue to improve, but an equal number go backwards.

Keith, HK

 On Fri Mar 14 12:23 , Floyd Baker  sent: