[Tango-L] What Argentine Tango is, and what it is not

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Mar 11 22:28:37 EDT 2008

Floyd,

Has it ocurred to you that the person asking might actually dance American
or Ballroom Tango and might actually love it. And you've just insulted THEIR
dance. It's precisely this type of elitist attitude that causes many dancers
from other genres to dislike Argentine Tango and/or AT dancers. Surely, we
can extol the many virtues of Tango without denigrating other dances and
other dancers.

Keith, HK

 On Wed Mar 12  1:48 , Floyd Baker  sent: