[Tango-L] Get real

Anton Stanley antonst at alidas.com.au
Wed Mar 5 20:46:51 EST 2008

"Leave it at that and this entire discussion can stop"

Thanks for setting me straight tangopeer, but intention is also
practiced by good ballroom dancers. You want the follower to step to the
left, indicate then step. The ballroom follower will step. However in my
posts I didn't have Tango specifically on my mind. Ballroom Tango that
is. As an aside, I doubt if there's an (AT) tango leader who could lead
an unrehearsed and simple "whisk & wing" even to an experienced Tango
follower. IMHO talk about steps, leads intentions etc doesn't even come
close to explaining what makes Tango different to other genres.

Anton