[Tango-L] Pointers Please

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 10:53:03 EST 2008

I love the way this couple dance and I especially love everything that they do in this one.

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=UFZN4Y6V3L8&feature=user

  The opening is to die for and I am determined to get it for myself.
  A side step to crossed feet, a couple of ochos atras and then the lead moves
  outside left of the follow and continues walking outiside on the closed side
  several steps and then he begins to sidestep there (Help, any pointers on how to do all  this??) ..until the turn of the corner of the room is navigated..finally a sacada and turn towards
   the center of the floor begins the next series of smoothies....
   I lust to do this..what an opening! Yes indeed, walking outside, crossed footed in close
   embrace and on the closed side yet....oooooh please send me pointers on this one,
  the lead.. disassociation, etc..anything that is familiar to you and that you have some  insight into.
  I know that posting your insights here is risking being flamed...and there are those
  who are determined that I cannot learn from the internet...but no one in this town
  can even dance that one, let alone teach it..I will recommend you for a purple heart
   for posting...c'mon let's nail this one for the internet.