[Tango-L] BsAs glow (previously bad, wrong, Nuevo)

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 21:33:11 EST 2008

With all due respect ... WOW!

I mean "due respect" because I'm sure we've each had
our own experiences.

But ... a woman has been dancing for a year or two.
Her softness, her connection is at whatever stage it
is.  She goes to BsAs.  She returns.  Her
softness/connection is soooooo much more beautiful!

Whatever the discussion is about retention, or
measuring it months later, I relish dancing with a
woman as she returns.  I want to be amongst the first.
 Because, from dance to dance, she gets normalized
back into the level of her community.  And, to be
there to dance with her when she first returns is such
a pleasure.

Whether she can explain it in technical terms, or not,
many times, she has learned to control her weight and
positioning, making her connection much better.

--- Victor Bennetts <Victor_Bennetts at infosys.com>