[Tango-L] bad, wrong, Nuevo

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 09:03:51 EST 2008

Both osmosis and hours are important.

Osmosis:  I love being one of the first leaders to
dance with a woman when she has come back from BsAs.
She has a much improved connection.  Soft!  It fades
after time.  Did she spend a lot of hours dancing in
BsAs?  Sure.  But, to be sure, it was osmosis.

Time:  I remember in college, if I spent, say, 10
hours/week studying for a class, I could get an A.  If
I spent, say, 4 hours/week, I might get a C.  Same for
many other things in life.

Here's another example of osmosis:

Sometimes, I'll spend a lot of tandas dancing, at
milongas, with newer dancers.  Then, when I dance with
my soft partner, it takes a song, or two, before I,
too, become soft.  If I had just been dancing with
another soft dancer, I am very soft and connected,
right away, when I dance with my partner.