[Tango-L] Estilo Villa Urquiza

David dchester at charter.net
Mon Jun 30 20:02:47 EDT 2008

Astrid,

These are some great links.  Thanks for posting them.

Regards,

David

Mario,

The bar has been raised.  Let's see if you can top these.

: )

Subject: [Tango-L] Estilo Villa Urquiza
From: Astrid <astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp>
Mon Jun 30 12:24:05 EDT 2008

thank you for those great links, Sergio. This looks very close to how we
dance in Tokyo. Here is a video from the milonga called "Villa Urquiza" in
Berlin. It is exhibition tango, so different from what you showed us, but I
totally love Chiche, he is soooo elegant! One of the best teachers I ever
took privadas with, he has a very special way of teaching too. He was one of
Pablo Veron's fellow students with El Turco in Bs As.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kip_gSy6SA&feature=related

Astrid

. . .

and here is another one of Chiche and Ester doing an exhibition at
Sunderland, Villa Urquiza in BA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPy66h-SsSU