[Tango-L] MISC:Casa de Deby in Buenos Aires

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Thu Jun 19 20:31:13 EDT 2008

If you are coming to Buenos Aires for your first time or 51st, think
about staying with me in Buenos Aires.  I have a beautiful apartment on
the 17th floor of a secure building in Palermo.  I rent two bedrooms
that have new pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian cotton sheets and towels,
climate controlled heat and A/C (individual to each bedroom), a cell
phone for your personal use, along with many other nice things you would
never get in any other place you might rent (including maid service 3
times a week).

My balcony over looks the city all the way to Uruguay.  Guests can use
the kitchen (complete with microwave, toaster over, stove, refrigerator)
and living room (with TV, DVD, stereo).  The apartment has WiFi, you can
hook in your own computer or use mine.

My apartment is walking distance to Salon Canning, La Viruta, and Villa
Malcom.  Public transportation in Plaza Italia (4 blocks) is one of the
best in Buenos Aires.  The subte takes you to Plaza Bohemia and Ideal in
10 minutes, to Lo de Celia or Niño Bien in 25 minutes.  The bus stops
right in front of El Beso and gets you there in 20 minutes.  Of course
there taxis right outside the door any hour of the night.

I can arrange Spanish or tango classes for you.  You are welcome to come
the milongas with me and sit at my table.  My guests will tell you that
when you stay with me you have a friend in Buenos Aires.  They have gone
to dinner with me and my Argentine friends, experienced what it is
really like to live here in Buenos Aires.  The only sad part is when my
guests leave me.  (Well OK, not all of them....)

I still have space in September, part of October, part of November and
December.  Email me for rates and availability.  You get the benefit of
my living here permanently for 4 years.  I can recommend just about any
service you might need from dentistry to plastic surgery to pilates,
hair stylists, manicures, and more.

My email is dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com.  My website is
www.lavidacondeby.com  and my blog is www.tangospam.typepad.com.
(Featured in the New York Times travel section)

Hope to hear from you...

Beso

Deby

Beso