[Tango-L] Thank you. Reporting on Tango Fantasy event

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 03:15:22 EDT 2008

Dear Milongueros y Tangueras:

A week has gone by since the 12th Tango  Fantasy Festival in Miami Beach
concluded.  As the organizer  and hostess I wish to thank all who participated in
the whole event and those  who joined us for the nightly milongas and the
spectacular show on Sunday,  May 25.

I also want to thank my wonderful and efficient volunteer staff who made it
possible for me to once more present this Festival to you all.

I appreciate the many e-mail messages sent to me with positive thoughts and
full of good wishes for this yearly event.  I will get to answer them all  in
time but please take note I had over 400 e-mails when I returned from the
hotel last week.  I promise I will get in touch with you.

The organizing of this event throughout the year is not an easy task as  many
of you know.  I take pride in choosing the best Argentine master  instructors
throughout the world.  As always the 2008 faculty was made up  of people at
the top of their profession - Carolina Zokalski & Diego  DiFalco; Roberto Reis
& Vanessa Fatauros; Silvia Grynt & Guillermo  Salvat; Silvina Valz & Oliver
Kolker; Tete and Silvia; Adrian & Amanda  Costa; Pablo & Alicia Repun and Daniel
& Claudio Ponce, Los Latigos  Santiagueños (considered one of the best
folklore artists in the world), they  brought the house down with their 20-minute
presentation the night of the  show!

This year we had a few new ones join our teachers' line up and  "bingo" they
were so great!  I have heard nothing but good reviews  from all of you and
that makes me so proud.

The Tango Fantasy had four 1.5 hour classes daily, milongas every night
(most into the late hours of the morning), and dancers from all over  the country
and the world.  Because the Deauville Resort is right on  the beach, many
whose feet, legs or minds grew tired, took breaks to the beach  or swimming pool
with its beautiful surroundings.

We are already into the planning stage of our next Tango Fantasy Festival
2009 and want to invite you to visit our web site for we soon will have
highlights of what happened this year and updates for next year's event.   Plan to
come back next year and we promise you will have your best vacation  ever.

Tango Forever,

Lydia Henson
_www.tangofantasy.com_ (http://www.tangofantasy.com)
(305) 275-2802