[Tango-L] Confiteria Ideal

robin tara robinctara at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:19:56 EDT 2008

Actually, ALL the places Darlene cites are the places most frequented
by tourists in Buenos Aires (Tango tourists, at least) La Confiteria
Ideal is a classic, and not to be missed. I'm not implying that it
need be frequented, just experienced.

I suggest that people visiting Buenos Aires hoping to learn more about
Tango, try choosing one of the milongas that the tourist crowd never
goes to. Or try a familiar spot on a different night. Or spend a
couple of weeks going only to milongas in a particular neighborhood.
There are as many ways to experience Tango in Buenos Aires as there
are reasons to travel there.

Best,

Robin Tara
Tara Tango Shoes