[Tango-L] Coming to LA?

larrynla@juno.com larrynla at juno.com
Tue Jun 3 14:47:07 EDT 2008

If you come to LA feel free to contact me for advice about where to go dancing.  But first check out a couple of useful websites.

The first is mine, the second by Vladimir Estrin.  Each has its advantages.  Among mine, if you click on the address of a milonga a map will pop up showing its location.  The map also lets you find a route from your location to the milonga and places to eat near the milonga.

http://larrydla.home.att.net/
http://www.tangoaficionado.com/

If you see me at a milonga feel free to say hello.  If you'd like a few dances to break the ice at the milonga let me know.  To identify me check the following link which has a couple of photos.

http://larrydla.home.att.net/aboutme.html

Larry de Los Angeles