[Tango-L] Dividing Tango

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 23:52:16 EDT 2008

David,
Very well said. I often strike a little pose with my partners, especially at the end
of the dance, or maybe even during a dance. But it's got absolutely nothing to do
with ... "showing off to an audience." I just do it to have little fun with my partner.
But, from the tone of many of the messages on this list, it's beginning to sound
like 'having fun' is another thing that's not really acceptable in tango - at least, to
the tango police.
Jack