[Tango-L] Tango-L Archives and Lucy Lynch's whereabouts?

Tango-L and Tango-A Administrator tango-L-owner at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 30 11:19:11 EDT 2008

A user reported that the Tango-L archives maintained by Lucy Lynch at
the University of Oregon
(http://pythia.uoregon.edu/~llynch/Tango-L/index.html) no longer work. I
tried to email her but the email address on the home page of that
archive (llynch at darkwing.uoregon.edu) gets returned as "User Unknown" as
well.

There is an archive at http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/tango-l/ which
does work, but that is just since May 2006 and Lucy's went back further.
It would be good to be able to restore them, or at least have access to
them to host them elsewhere, so if anyone knows how I might get hold of
Lucy, please do send her contact information to me at
tango-L-owner at mit.edu, and/or forward this message to her.

Thanks,

Shahrukh