[Tango-L] new video

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 23:21:38 EDT 2008

It was a very nice dance by Andreas and Anne-Cécile. Very nice. But I like
my Tangos, Milongas and Vals' to be very different dances. Milonga is fun,
playful and cheeky while Vals is elegant, sweeping, flowing and romantic.
As Tete put it - "when I Vals, I want to fly".
But, nonetheless, Andreas - a beautiful, interpretation of the Vals. I really
enjoyed it. Well done.
Jack