[Tango-L] Nuevo Figures

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 22:12:15 EDT 2008

David,
You disagree but then immediately prove my point by describing 2 such
Nuevo figures. A Salon or Milonguero dancer might have no such figures
to describe. Even Ochos an Giros are just walking steps divided by pivots.
Btw, I never said Nuevo figures were not led. I assume they are. But they
appear to be figures that both of the couple must know. If the lady doesn't
know how to dance Volcadas and Colgadas, they cannot be led by the man.
Jack