[Tango-L] The real, true, AUTHENTIC Argentine tango

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 02:23:07 EDT 2008

Larry,
I think you need to lighten up. I haven't been writing here for long but I was
reading previously and I don't thing things are not as bad as you make out.
The only people who refer to real, authentic tango seem to be those who
say tango should be danced as the Argentines dance it. Pretty tough to
argue with that, isn't it? Or do you think there's some other way?
And I've never heard ANYONE on this forum even remotely suggest that ...
"they would be happy to imitate the British model". That seems to be the
one thing upon which everyone agrees.
But Larry, are you suggesting that tango is NOT sexy? I can dance with
a lady who might be middle-aged and 20 pounds overweight. But if she
really knows how to tango, man, when she's in my tange embrace, she's
the sexiest woman alive  :-)
Jack