[Tango-L] Martha Graham meets Gustavo Naveira

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 08:40:11 EDT 2008

Check out sequence no. 1 and no. 2
  http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=sylIGL-PcBI&feature=related
  There are Martha Graham workshops in Manhattan this coming week
  why not just go there and then just incorporate anything you learn into your tango?
  Are they actually teaching this stuff as social dancing?  I'm confused

  ..Oh yes, I saw my first tango related injury take place before my eyes last week.
  ..it wasn't pretty..two women and one with stilleto 4 inch heels stuck it into the ankle
  of the other..they happened to both be doing some swinging foot move behind at the same time.  .. it hurt.