[Tango-L] Hermanos Macana

Huck Kennedy tempehuck at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 18:51:49 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Sergio Vandekier
<sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> http://vidslib.com/index.php?view=3625948
>
> The link works.
>
> It is interesting that in that video the brothers start dancing to a trditional tango but about 3:00 minutes they continue dancing to
>
> the Peronist March (a march in honor of President Juan Peron, Evita's husband).
>
> Then when they are asked to do an "encore" one can hear people singing the song.
>
> Their true name is Enrique and Guillermo De Fazio.

     Wow, a small party with Color Tango and various dancers--awesome!
 I wonder how one got invited to that little black tie affair in
Stowe?  I followed the link given in the text, and it said there were
only shows in Burlington (VT), Boston, and Miami.   The Burlington
engagement also had an option for a party/milonga after the show, but
that was also in Burlington at the same venue as the concert.  Stowe
is 37 miles away.

Huck