[Tango-L] Slow tango

bibibwong@hotmail.com bibibwong at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 06:55:22 EDT 2008

I once in BS AS saw a newly wed couple (2002?) who danced exclusively with each other, a muscular gent from Chile, a lady from France (I was told a previous ballerina), of similar height, who danced the most spectacularly beautiful slow tango.

He always led neatly at the very edge of the floor, that made the rest of the already well-behaved dancers there looked like speedy Tasmanian Devils twirling around the floor.  They treasured every step, well poised in every moment, their minds absorbed in the music, simply hippnotic to watch all evening.

When I finally worked up my courage to ask who they were in El Beso, it turned out that it was the final night they stayed in Bs As for that trip after a week long teaching there.

So if you know who I am referring to, please let me know. I have their picture.  I suspect they are teaching either in France or Chile now.

Bibi

Sent from PDA and may contain errors