[Tango-L] Traspie

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 10:18:01 EDT 2008

Mario,
Well, I thought I knew what a traspie is but all I see at 1.03 is a lurch forward
and at 1.12 a lurch backvward - definitely not to be recommended in a milonga.
Are you being serious Mario, or is this an inside-joke that I haven't been around
long enough to 'get'. Maybe we need more words of explanation :-)
Jack