[Tango-L] Traspie

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 16:48:58 EDT 2008

  Well I've been after finding out what 'TRASPIE' meant for several months now..(4)
  Today, I think I got it and I am happy to share it here for those, like myself, who are not
   among the old guard, know it all, seen it before, readers of Tango-L (Astroid)

  Here it is..is Traspie a step? a rhythm? ..you make up your mine but happily
  I can now show it to you at 1:03 and 1:12 seconds into this video.. if anyone can
  add comments that would be appreciated..if I am wrong, please tell me and show me
  the right meaning of the word....with not soooo many words, I hope.

  http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=y1-gW8S9T4E&feature=related