[Tango-L] Headphone Tango - the "new dance form" coming to a terrorist attack site near you.

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Sun Jul 6 13:10:00 EDT 2008

Video:

 http://current.com/items/89039727_tangocommute
 A display of unity and compassion on the third anniversary of the July
 7th London Bombings.

and

 Are you and your students ready for TangoCommute-London on the 7th of
 July on seven London bridges and in seven London train stations,
 generating compassion and connection for millions of London commuters
 three years after the London bombings?

 Please keep in mind, we are setting the stage for TangoCommute - NYC
 for the 9th of September 2008.
 I heard the NY TangoScene has already cought fire and is inspired by
 the innovative Tango Movement coming from the little but great British
 island!

 On 7/7/2008 the UK Tango community can make a real difference to the
 lives of millions of people, a day of national melancholy.