[Tango-L] The Disappearance of Tangobliss.com

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 13:40:06 EST 2008

Miles, for god's sake please go un-erase those blog entries. You are techie enough to know how to do that.
  You are not the only blogger to erase his history...NYtangojunkie did it, too....
    I'm only glad that I took the time to read it all, right from your very first day on the job.
   It was great being a newbie tangobaby myself and reading the ups and downs of another.
  I paint and have studied the work/lives of painters..it is not an unusual thing for
   an artist to destroy his early work... it's a damn shame but it happens.
    I wish you wouldn't put yourself down as arrogant, etc.  That's what it took for you
     to take the intense journey that you did... who the hell, else, did something like that
      in so short and passionate a year??? no one...damn, you got to keep that record
       and not erase it forever..you will look back on it someday and chuckle to yourself..
     YEAH, WELL-DONE, MILES!!
    Heck, all those viewers clocking in each day,  they knew what they were doing
     and what they were getting from it..  mil gracias, Miles.