[Tango-L] How to NOT have to use her body... ?

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 14:34:39 EST 2008

"..here with a male student, my feet would be killing me.

 Quite simply, the man does not    have his axis or balance and is using my body."

 I took this quote from a post in the archives.

 I would like to ask if there is any exercise that

 a lead can perform alone that would help develop

 balance and axis to avoid the above problem?

 I say 'alone' because I practise alone..it's often

 very difficult to find a practise partner.

 thanks!