[Tango-L] Funniest Tango video

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Fri Jan 25 23:50:59 EST 2008

What sort of contribution do you think is made
> by an hour spent copying a teacher abusing a girl?
>
>> I have danced with two of you critics.
>
> And I have danced with the teacher being criticised.

I read on his website that his principle in teaching tango is the message
"No hesitation !" After Istanbul, I thought, this was about their speed and
no pauses at all, but in this video I see, it is not limited to this.
Reminds me of the song "Der Erlenkoenig": "Und bist du nicht willig, so
brauch' ich Gewalt!"/ And if you are not willing then I will use force..."
These guys certainly learn how to lead, no matter what... Isn't it, Chris?
And tango- for- her can see no abuse. I think you should change your name to
"tango for me !". Does this give you an idea why women generally do not
appreciate being called a violin, brush, broom or whatever in tango?