[Tango-L] Krasimir, peralta vs gustavo

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Fri Jan 25 23:00:07 EST 2008

Chris,

"When you're there" means differerent things to different people. Being able to ... get out and dance ...
is a very good start and may even be sufficient for many people. But while many are satisfied with
a level of mediocrity, others want to achieve excellence. Some may seek to emulate or even dare
to surpass the masters. So, the teacher can't tell you ... when you're there. That's something you
can only tell yourself. And, for myself, I know that I'll never be there. I know that I'll never even
be able to approach the level of Gustavo or Javier or many of the other Argentinean maestros
that I admire - but I can always dream.

But Chris, since one purpose of this list is to help each other, can you give us some examples of
teachers you admire and who can provide good private tuition? Or can you only criticise?

Keith, HK

 On Sat Jan 26  5:08 , "Chris, UK"  sent: