[Tango-L] Creating a strong connection

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Fri Jan 25 02:25:25 EST 2008

So Keith:
What is wrong with saying "Spiritual Connection".
Depending on the path one chooses, belief structure, process, etc. Does it
really matter.
Some would say that the examples you gave (mind, emotions, body) are
illusion (red herring). Some would say it emanates from within and some from
divine intervention. If you happen to follow the church of Bob, it is said
it emanates from Bob's pipe.

For my self it is walking on to the dance floor with who I am, at that that
moment in space and time.

In the dance of Argentine Tango is added what I am offering and how I am
listening with another, each step along the Tanda.

Further I do not forget tango is a nice social dance.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: tango-l-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:tango-l-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
Keith
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:52 PM
To: tango-l at mit.edu
Subject: Re: [Tango-L] Creating a strong connection

Patricia,

I was wondering when somebody would raise the ... 'spritual connection' ...
red herring.
IMHO, the connection is made by the mind, including the emotions, and the
body and if
you're going to rely on spiritual intervention, I fear you'll be sadly
disappointed. But I'm
always willing to be convinced and read the article - at least until I
reached the 3rd
paragraph, which starts ... "It has a physical connection that is more or
less rapidly
learned...."  Oh dear, click off.

Keith, HK

 On Fri Jan 25  3:45 ,  sent: