[Tango-L] more de-construction/connection

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Fri Jan 25 01:19:19 EST 2008

I agree with Trini that there is nothing in that sequence that
wasn't fully led by Jorge.

The only turn commences at 47 seconds and Jorge leads the
girl into a RF Back Cross while stepping forward with his RF
outside partner with body turn to right. This a very common
and very strong lead for a turn to right.

I suspect the class was about Ocho Cortados as Jorge leads
quite a few in this brief sequence, including one after the turn
described above. This is a nice position for an Ocho Cortado
and, in this position, much better than a Front Cross because
it's easier to maintain the close embrace that Jorge uses.

Mario - it's the sign of a good leader that you can't actually
see how he does what he does. It certainly doesn't mean
the girl did it with no lead - that would be extremely rare,
especially in BsAs.

Keith, HK

 On Fri Jan 25 11:43 , "Trini y Sean (PATangoS)"  sent: