[Tango-L] An example of de-construction then re-construction, Please?

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 19:23:25 EST 2008

What sequence of moves/positions would you list when analysing this short (1 min.) video
   of Jorge Firpo?
    Then how would you re-construct a similar but not exactly the same, dance?
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk3I4sFBm7I
    It's a tango de salon and I love the way this guy holds the woman and
   then moves with her.  Dynamicly
   Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Maybe naming moves is detrimental
   but I'd like to see how others would de-construct a straight forward dance like this.