[Tango-L] Connections

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 18:28:32 EST 2008

I have danced with a lot of leaders in many different
venues.  The ones with whom I feel the best connection
are the ones who hear the music the same way I do.
Your technique can be perfect, you can be the
consumate navigator, you can know more steps than
anyone, you can smell great and be devastatingly
handsome and charming, but if we are hearing different
music, we cannot make a tango.

If we are hearing the same music, all other elements
are negotiable.

Nancy

<<Rito es la danza en tu vida
     y el tango que tu amas