[Tango-L] Milongas & practicas Mexico City

Maida Zanaboni Doleman designer at zanabonidesign.com
Thu Jan 24 05:56:49 EST 2008

Dear fellow dancers,
We'll be in Mexico City from Feb 14 until the 25th. can anyone recommend any good milongas and practicas there. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Also please note since New Zealand has become a popular tourist destination, you'll be pleased to know that there is a thriving and growing tango community there throughout the North and South Islands.I'm an ex-pat New York tanguera, whose been living there for the past 6 years promoting and organizing tango in NZ with the local dancers and teachers. Besides`seeing all the magnificent sites and very interesting activities you can also dance tango. Go to our website below for more  details.
Cheers,
Maida
www.zanabonidesign.com
www.zanabonidesign.com/tango-salsa