[Tango-L] Krasimir, peralta vs gustavo

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Wed Jan 23 11:22:06 EST 2008

Astrid,

In my opinion, in fact, IMO, in fact, IMHO... your talking rubbish! I appreciate your opinion... but... in your case an opinion is always an opinion until it talks too much... just like krasimir or whatever his name is. The very art of debate naturally presumes that the point being made IS that person's own opinion. If not, it would be qualified by referring to the source of the point.

I've debated competitively at international level and I know what I'm talking about!

While we're at it, krapimir, in response to your arrogant diatribe response to my posting... what make YOU, little ol' YOU the authority??? Your opinion is biased and a personal opinion - NOT an expert opinion. However, even if it were, GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD that you've no right to publicly condemn those who promote and develop tango. What have YOU done for tango excpet criticise and posting belching platitudes that seem to serve only for the sake of your own inflated ego to 'attempt to' elevate your seeming (yet perhaps even obvious) artificial intellect to others on this List.

Furthermore, IMHO, you are senseless enough to attack my tango knowledge and yet you know nothing about me. You behave as though stupidity were a virtue... why is that?

Dani