[Tango-L] Victor, chicho, the real tango, practica X

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 19:57:14 EST 2008

I reviewed the original video from the Tango Video Project,
which has a much clearer image.  It's definitely not
Jennifer.  The woman in the YouTube video has a rounder
face and different hair.

Still an interesting exercise for me in trying to identify
the woman in the YouTube video by how she moved.  The
woman's head position, posture, timing, movements, and
ornaments strongly suggested that it was not Jennifer.
Jennifer always has a nice point in her footwork.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- "Nussbaum, Martin" <mnussbau at law.nyc.gov> wrote:

> I was focusing on the leader, the overall impression of
> the musicality
> of the couple. The original post by Victor dissed chicho
> and gustavo. I
> made the statement in comparison to them.  Few leaders
> can measure up to
> chicho.  Not sure if that is Jennifer, who I agree is a
> wonderful
> dancer.  But that leader certainly does not do her skills
> justice, nor
> does he compare to her usual partner, Ney.

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/