[Tango-L] How we learn

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 18:13:07 EST 2008

Mario,

If you read more of Chris' posts, you will also understand
that he is also saying that women do not need to study at
all.  This is true but only to a point. It works quite well
if a woman only dances with really good partners, which is,
say, 1% of the tanguera population, perhaps? :-)

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- Mario <sopelote at yahoo.com> wrote:

> BRAVO FOR THIS POST!
>
> > One wonders though if you were to set up the following
> experiment.    You don't need to set up that experiment
> 'Mash. Watch a milonga or mixed   practica in any strong
> tango community and you see it already in operation.    >
> I would love to see if the women, now void of any talk of
> steps, number   > of steps, direction of steps; would
> just follow the men around the room    Indeed it is
> lovely to see. That's the way it's worked for the last
> hundred years, and no doubt will do for the next.    --
> Chris

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/