[Tango-L] Krasimir, peralta vs gustavo

Krasimir Stoyanov krasimir at krasimir.com
Tue Jan 22 14:40:18 EST 2008

I agree that this time Gistavo/Guiselle dance really interesting. Usually
not so.

This time they dance almost correctly, the deviations from the optimal
technique are not great, and that's why it is a good performance. It really
grabbed my attention and I watched it with pleasure. But, even in this clip,
they show that they are not skilled in the most basic of skills - I'm not
telling which one, everybody should know..

So, I see they are talented dancers, that sometimes manage to dance
beautifully. But most of the time, sadly, no.

The clip with the world champions is interesting in a very different way -
not the number and the speed of combinations. It's a matter of maturity in
tango to be able to perceive this kind of beauty.