[Tango-L] Tango is a dance of collections or pivots - correction

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 18:03:14 EST 2008

In one of the paragraphs near the end:

If you think in these terms, then, your focus will
shift from varying ...

should read:

If you think in these terms, then, your focus will
shift to varying ...

Also, I want to state my opinion that a lot of leaders
are stuck in the mentality of moving through the
patterns that they are taught.  That, alone, is not
enough.

Shifting one's focus from the patterns to the details
in the pivot is, in effect, shifting your focus to
your follower.  You don't need patterns!!! You already
know how to move in tango.  Shift your focus to her
and you will find that the dance really is about her!

:o)