[Tango-L] A true tango

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 15:56:34 EST 2008

That scene in the salon in the movie, "Tango", ... are
you saying it is or is not his daughter?  I had heard
that it is his daughter.

And, whether you think it is ballet (huh?) or not, it
is very beatiful and inspires me.  His focus is on
allowing her to feel beauty in the dance.  I get
chills!

Again, does anyone know if it is online?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-7ksPeNsz8&feature=related