[Tango-L] A true tango

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 14:29:47 EST 2008

I want to clarify that my last post was not directed
at Keith.  I was just answering his rhetorical
question.  :o\

And, again, it isn't directed at anyone.  I was just
observing that tango is improvised and, therefore, we
all get different things out of it AND places like
blogs and lists are where you find people who are
opinionated.  So, you get what you get and it would be
nice if people remember that we're all different and
noone HAS TO BE right.